The cost of hosting a baby shower can be a cause for anxiety, but with the right tools, you can save money on a number of different things, including baby shower favors. If you’re looking for low-cost ideas, these Dollar Tree DIY baby shower favors are what you need!
What can I put in baby shower favor bags?
We’ve got you covered if you are looking for baby shower favor ideas. Here are some top recommendations for what to put in baby shower favor bags.
- Playing cards
- Nail polish
- Bath salts
- Hand sanitizer
Another idea is creating a bath bomb favor. Learn how to make this idea below!
Bath Bomb Dollar Tree DIY Baby Shower Favors
Bath bomb baby shower favors are inexpensive and cute! All you need is ice cream cones, bath bombs, clear party favor bags, and ribbon.
Place a bath bomb on top of an ice cream cone, wrap it with a clear party favor bag, and secure it with a ribbon!
These bath bomb baby shower favors make for festive baby shower centerpieces and party decor!
How Do You Make Baby Shower Favor Chocolate Bars?
Baby shower favor chocolate bars are cute and festive. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to make baby shower chocolate bars. For more information, you can watch the full video below.
To make these chocolate bars, you will need a pin, a napkin, a hot glue gun, a baby sock in any color you like, a Hershey candy bar, a baby face (you can print this out online and cut it out), ribbon, and scissors.
- Place the napkin in front of you in a diamond shape, put the chocolate bar on top of the napkin, and then fold in the bottom and sides of the napkin.
- Use a dab of hot glue when folding in the corner and the sides of the napkin.
- Tuck the baby face under the napkin’s edge at the top of the candy bar. It should look like the face is tucked into the napkin.
- Now take the baby sock and add it to the top of the candy bar. It should look like a hat on the baby’s face.
- Take the ribbon and tie it around the top of the sock. It should make the sock look like a beanie.
- Then glue the safety pin on the front of the candy bar.
How Do You Make Hershey Bar Baby Shower Favors?
You can also make Hershey’s bar baby shower favors if you know the gender of the baby! To make these bars:
- Purchase Hershey’s bars.
- Use a blue marker to color “HE” in Hershey for a baby boy.
- For a baby girl, use a pink marker to color the “HER” in Hershey.
These baby shower favors couldn’t be more simple! These party favors also make for cute baby shower decor or centerpieces!
You could also incorporate these Hershey Bars with a gender reveal as a part of the baby shower.
Dollar Tree DIY Baby Shower Favors for a Girl
Here are some ideas for baby shower favors if you are hosting a girl baby shower. You can purchase all of these items at Dollar Tree.
- Wine gift glass: Purchase a wine glass. Add pink tissue paper, a nail polish bottle, and a chocolate bar.
- Pedicure in a jar: Buy a mason jar and fill it with a nail file, nail polish, nail clippers, and any other pedicure supplies you can find at the Dollar Tree.
- Spa kit: Add a loofa, nail polish, and bubble bath to a gift bag!
Dollar Tree DIY Baby Shower Favors for a Boy
Here are some DIY baby shower ideas if you are hosting a boy baby shower. You can purchase all of these items at Dollar Tree.
- Wine Gift Glass: Purchase a wine glass. Add blue tissue paper, a nail polish bottle, and a chocolate bar.
- Candy bow tie: Buy a bag of M&Ms and add a piece of fabric to the middle of the pack of M&Ms. Use a hot glue gun to secure the material. It should look like a little bow tie. Such a cute gift idea to celebrate a little gentleman!
- Animal crackers: Hosting a safari or jungle baby shower theme? Purchase transparent plastic party favor bags, ribbons, and animal crackers for a simple but festive party favor.
How Many People Attend a Baby Shower?
The number of people attending a baby shower depends on how many people you invite. Some Moms-to-be have larger families, so showers can be large events or be more intimate. The average number of baby shower guests could be anywhere from 20-50 guests.
Who Sells Baby Shower Favors?
You can find baby shower favors at stores like Dollar Tree, Dollar Store, Walmart, Target, Party City, Amazon, or any party store. You can also save money and create DIY baby shower favors!
Do I Need Party Favors for a Baby Shower?
You are not required to purchase party favors for a baby shower. While party favors can be a nice touch, they can also get expensive depending on how many guests you have. Whether you want to have party favors or not is up to you. Many baby shower hosts and parents-to-be skip party favors.
Shower favors can be festive and inexpensive! We hope this guide has provided you with many ideas for creating Dollar Tree DIY baby shower favors. For more information on hosting a great baby shower party, check out our baby shower game prizes guide.